Sunday, May 5, 2013

Margaritas

1/2 cup coarse salt
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes' worth), plus more for garnish
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
1 cup triple sec
1 cup white tequila
1. Pour the salt onto a small plate. Rub the outside rim of each glass with the cut lime. Dip each glass into the reserved salt; set aside.
2. Place lime juice, lemon juice, triple sec, and 3 cups ice in a blender, and puree on low speed until completely blended. Add tequila and blend for 2 seconds. Pour margaritas into the reserved glasses, over ice, and serve immediately.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been making the Greek yogurt, and it is the tastiest, creamiest, best yogurt I’ve ever had, and no added sugar, preservatives, etc. I made my second batch from my first batch and it wasn’t sour at all, just cool creamy, goodness. Thanks for introducing me to this heavenly delight! Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are always on the look out for new crockpot recipes, especially at this time of year. The holidays are so busy — without our slow cooker, we’d have to eat sandwiches or fast food at least 3 night a week!
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete