Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Miscellaneous Musings

I just discovered there is a blog with almost the same title and address as mine. Just leave out the "s" in books and you'll find it. I think I may have to spend some time out there.

Insomnia strikes, so I spent a little time applying labels to blog posts here.

A while back, I had to pack up all my recipe books that I had out festooning the cupboard tops above the range and counters. There were probably 150 to 200 of them. I kept out a few I wanted to do some research for seafood ideas (we live at the beach in the heart of some great fisheries, with crab, salmon, razor clams, cherrystone clams, oysters, halibut and various bottom fish freshly available). That research being somewhat complete, now I need to get back into the boxes and see if I can dig out my books by Jacques Pepin - my hero. Probably the only celebrity who I'd really like to meet. I guess Emeril would be cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment